Garlic butter is delicious on so many things. Pour it over chicken breasts and add some Parmesan cheese and you’ve created something your family will love for dinner.
This easy garlic butter chicken recipe has just five simple ingredients and is on the table in about 30 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 stick butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Here’s how to make it:
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Put the chicken into a lightly oiled baking dish.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter. Add the garlic and cook over low heat, stirring, about 3 minutes. Add the parsley flakes and remove from the heat. Pour the garlic butter over the chicken breasts.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken breasts are cooked through.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and cook until cheese has melted and is beginning to brown.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.