Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Whipped Coffee recipe is fall perfection
While whipped coffee might not be quite as trendy, this Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Whipped Coffee recipe could be fall’s best dessert. Although it is a beverage, the richness of this flavor is quite decadent. More importantly, it will make you forget about that PSL
As fall brings its change of colors, pumpkin is on everyone’s mind. It is more than just decoration for those Halloween events, the pumpkin flavor is everywhere. Those tell-tale spices fill the cup, plate and kitchen.
While the pumpkin spice latte might be the favorite fall beverage, the reality is that it isn’t the only treat in the cup. Almost anything can be transformed with those iconic spices. Why not take one of last year’s biggest beverage trends and give it a fall twist.
Recently, Nescafé shared its recipe for Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Whipped Coffee. While this beverage reads more like a dessert than a morning pick me up, it does show that those favorite fall flavors can be enjoyed in many ways.
Overall, this recipe is quite easy to make. It is basically the whipped coffee that everyone knows just with a few extra ingredients.
Here’s how to make Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Whipped Coffee
- 1/3 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup milk or milk alternative
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice blend, divided, plus more for sprinkling
- 2 tablespoons Nescafé Clásico Dark Roast 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 2 tablespoons hot water
How to Make It
- Place cream cheese, 2 tablespoons sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin spice blend in a bowl.
- Using a hand mixer, beat the ingredients until smooth. With the mixer on low, slowly add the milk; beat until smooth.
- Fill a glass with ice and milk mixture. Set aside.
- Wipe out the bowl and add instant coffee, hot water, remaining 2 tablespoons sugar, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin spice blend.
- Using the hand mixer, whisk/whip the ingredients together for about 2-5 minutes, until the mixture turns from foamy to frothy to creamy.
- Spoon/scoop the whipped coffee on top of the milk mixture. Sprinkle with additional pumpkin spice blend.
Thinking about this recipe, part of it can be applied to other desserts or beverages. Why not add that pumpkin whipped coffee to another beverage or enhance a regular coffee with that milk and cream cheese mixture. Basically, this recipe can be repurposed in many ways.
More importantly, this recipe proves that the whipped coffee is here to stay. Even though it might not be front and center in the TikTok feed, this coffee hasn’t lost its food trend jolt yet.
What do you think of this Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Whipped Coffee recipe? Are you excited to try it?