On a long day, a simple cup of coffee can help you unwind. While sticking to your usual recipe may seem like an easy way out, Abhinav Mathur, CEO – Something’s Brewing, shares recipes that can help you relish every sip of your cup this Espresso Day! Trust us, it will not take a lot of your time or require any fancy ingredients. Just whip them up and enjoy with your coffee-loving friends and family!
Kokum Cold Brew
This one packs a tangy punch in your regular cold brew! It is refreshing and light.
Prep time: 4 minutes (+ brewing time)
200 ml cold brew coffee
20 ml kokum syrup
Lemon wedges and mint leaves for garnishing
1. In a cocktail mixer or coffee shaker, place the cold brew and the kokum syrup. Shake well so they blend.
2. Scoop the ice cubes in your serving glass and pour the kokum and cold brew mixture over them.
3. Garnish with lemon wedges and a spring of mint and enjoy!
Classic Iced Coffee
Everyone has their own way of making their iced coffee. Proportions of ingredients and methods might differ, but at the end, you know that from the first sip on, you are going to be in coffee heaven! Try this recipe for the perfect variation.
Image of classic iced coffee
Prep time: 7 minutes
60 ml espresso
10 ice cubes
120 ml cold milk (divided usage)
1. Fill two tall glass with five ice cubes each. The number can vary as per your preference.
2. Pour 30 ml espresso in each glass over the ice cubes.
3. Pour 60 ml of cold milk in each glass over the espresso.
4. Stir and enjoy!
It’s time to create some delicious coffee with the recipes at hand. Is your espresso ready yet?
Images Courtesy Something’s Brewing
Also Read: This Espresso Day, Use Your Shots For Some Unique Recipes!